Snickerdoodles in muffin form are the perfect treat.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup wheat beer
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Place liners in muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and cream cheese.
- Beat in the buttermilk,beer, vanilla, eggs and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cream of tartar and nutmeg.
- Add the flour mixture to the first bowl of ingredients and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill the liner 1/3 full of batter. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of cinnamon sugar.
- Top with remaining batter until liners are 2/3 full. Sprinkle with another tablespoonful of cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.