Anything more classic than peanut butter and jelly?
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pale beer
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place liner in muffin tin.
- In a large bowl cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- Beat in the eggs, beer and milk.
- Mix in the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fill each muffin liner 1/3 full with batter.
- Add a teaspoonful size dollop of jam in center of batter.
- Top with remaining batter, filling liners approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until tester inserted in center of the the muffin comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.