These moist and delicious muffins will easily get you through your morning.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pale beer (wheat, pilsner, lager)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place liners in a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl beat the eggs and beer.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the pineapple and carrot.
- Pour batter into the liners in the muffin pan and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake until tester inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean about 25-35 minutes.