This five fruit cake includes fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and an apple cranberry cider kick. All the best fruits in one.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup cider
- 2 cups fresh berry mix (your choice of fruit)
- Grease and flour two loaf pans. Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a second bowl combine the butter, eggs, cider and vanilla.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry until combine.
- Very gently fold in the berries. If you stir to hard they will bleed and get mushy.
- Pour the batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.