In less than time than a sitcom episode you could have these amazing rolls baked fresh out of the oven.
- 1 cup warm beer (wheat)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the oil, beer, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl. Allow it to rest 15 minutes.
- Using the dough hook attachment mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead until everything is incorporate.
- Form the dough into 12 balls and place in greased 9 x 13 pan and let rise 10 minutes.
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.